If there is a lack of content I am not seeing it, in 3 weeks we have full dungeons, a 50hour+ MSQ, 4 raids, an EX trial, and Savage to come right around the corner. Hunt trains and FATE trains are being done with heavily active world content to save materia, gear alt classes, and obtain other goodies. For the cartographers in the room, the Mason and Dixon Line is an east-west line located at 39º43’20” N starting south of Philadelphia and east of the Delaware River. Mason and Dixon resurveyed the Delaware tangent line and the Newcastle arc and in 1765 began running the east-west line from the tangent point, at approximately 39°43′ N.
2022.01.23 15:50 sifcho I am an MMO fan for 20 years and I would like to throw some suggestions that improve world immersion.
Hey guys, like most of the people in this sub I am super excited for Ashes of Creation and their progress is just amazing.
I have not watched every single dev stream and I am not 100% up to speed with everything they have in preparation so if this post contains like 90% of what's already in development, I wouldn't mind deleting it.
So straight to the point, I would like to throw in some ideas that have helped me feel incredibly immersed into the MMO's I've played over the years.
What I'd be happy to see and believe would be amazing contribution to the immersion:
- Birds, rodents, and insects. Some months ago the game Rust added birds whenever you hit a tree to gather it and can't stress enough how incredibly amazing it feels to be part of a "live" world around the game you play. The game Valhelm and the birds flying around all the time, the critters in World of Warcraft, all these make me feel part of a world that is not just "kill and loot, the trees are just for texture".
- Changing weather, sometimes with rain or fog so dense you barely see in front of you. Oh man imagine you are escorting a caravan and out of the fog a company of rogue/thief players just jump on you and you have this epic battle in chaos.
- Tavern. A huge building where hundreds of players can sit, emote and chat around would be so amazing. I don't want to be AFK on the roof of a building in Orgrimmar or any capital city. I wanna hang around with other adventurers and just chat while I have lunch IRL or something. That'd be so amazing.
- Densely populated cities with non-interactable NPCs I don't need to be able to talk to every single NPC but the feeling of overcrowded cities helps a lot to feel like you are part of another world!
- Marketplace and background noises Imagine tents, big and small, marketplace stores you can occupy as a player so you can advertise your items.
What I've disliked in other games and think AoC should avoid:
- Villagers the player can control and nodes: When the progression is gated behind hours and hours of managing your army of NPCs has been such a terrible experience for me, always. WoW Garrisons and Black Desert node system was a terrible experience.
Thank you all for reading and I hope Intrepid studios appreciate such contributions.
submitted by sifcho to AshesofCreation [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 15:50 Environmental_Run277 Any nude place in NJ during winter?
2022.01.23 15:50 tttrashley My collection! I have it spread out between 3 bookcases currently. This doesn't include my current read pile
|submitted by tttrashley to MangaCollectors [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 mcmultra1999 I have a really interesting idea.
2022.01.23 15:50 OptimisticToadstool My dog has a slightly punctured paw pad
The wound is small, and not bleeding, but definitely there. He will occasionally attend to it by licking it. What is the best way to treat this?
submitted by OptimisticToadstool to dogs [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 15:50 frissonic Fun fact: literally NO ONE from other team subs is going into the Chiefs' sub and wishing them luck.
2022.01.23 15:50 spiderwimlyhtguy Is this normal or do I need a new front camera
My new Nintendo 3ds xl has this problem where the front camera is black and white and I'm wondering if this is normal which might not be or it could be a problem with the front camera
submitted by spiderwimlyhtguy to 3DS [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 15:50 Negative-Ad-8415 What is 12.700 € converted into USA dollars?
2022.01.23 15:50 ZombiGrn Nootropic
2022.01.23 15:50 MexWevC Los otros datos del Tren Maya
|submitted by MexWevC to Mexico_News [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 MemeReserveBot That’s a big problem (by ItsFrank25 January 23, 2022 at 02:22PM)
|submitted by MemeReserveBot to MemeReserve [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 Trade77 PolkaCity Joins CryptoWorldCon in Miami on April 2022!
|submitted by Trade77 to IcoInvestor [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 OneAboveAll2983 looking strong supes
|submitted by OneAboveAll2983 to dankmemes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 Sprinter3152 Apklı kafası
Hükümeti hala ve hala daha savunan tipler niye hala var?Bu insanlar ülke batmakta iken neden hala hükümeti savunuyorlar?Bir nedeni olmalı galiba aklıma başka birşey gelmiyor.Bir tane sokak röportajı vardı kadın baya fakir."Çöpten ekmek toplarım ama yine oyum apkya" diyordu.Açıklar mısınız nerden buluyorlar bu kafayı?
submitted by Sprinter3152 to AteistTurk [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 15:50 Cuish I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you, Jack. We didn't all go to Gudger College.
|submitted by Cuish to simpsonsshitposting [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 Jason_1982 I though of these verses today and couldn’t help but think of the apes.
2022.01.23 15:50 vlei90 First stage of Razion. Thought some of you may enjoy this.
|submitted by vlei90 to trance [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 nothings_epic A couple of cream-staches on these pooches
|submitted by nothings_epic to rarepuppers [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 LorenLarson122 To the moon
|submitted by LorenLarson122 to GMEmate [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 vilbo Mamoru Hosoda, director of new anime film Belle, on Spielberg's Ready Player One: "I think old guys shouldn’t make movies about the internet."
| Quote below comes from this Vulture interview. Thought this exchange and the full Q&A might interest folks here since Belle is literally *about* being a member of a vast internet community. I haven't seen RP1 myself, but Belle is phenomenal in ways other movies about the internet haven't been, imo, and I think this has something to do with it. I kinda thought Belle felt a lot like Eighth Grade in that they're two films that take the central kids' lives online VERY seriously, but never in a pandering or condescending way. Anyway just thought it was a fun quote.|
submitted by vilbo to movies [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 15:50 scorchnoma A podcast interview with Jim Goodall - SR-71, black projects, and UFOs
2022.01.23 15:50 pigfoot01 They added Pink Floyd to pokemon 😳
|submitted by pigfoot01 to PinkFloydCircleJerk [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 the_5foot_16yr_old Its not premarital sex if you get married🤓
2022.01.23 15:50 MemeReserveBot Happy noises intensify (by 8Bit_Innovations January 23, 2022 at 07:18AM)
|submitted by MemeReserveBot to MemeReserve [link] [comments]|
2022.01.23 15:50 Talysha1921 Can we have an update on Casey? I havent heard anything about him since we raised the money.
Would be nice for a video to go on the Ethan Klein chanel and have some updates on what's happening. And if this has already happened then please tell me where to find it lmao.
submitted by Talysha1921 to h3h3productions [link] [comments]